Sing along, Ate Joy :)


A special (and late) birthday post for my pastor who has always been loving and supporting me. Since we both love singing *wink*, I put the lyrics of the songs which helped me create this post. Sing along na! :)))



"When I see you smile 
I see a ray of light, oh oh, 
I see it shining right through the rain"

-When I See You Smile, Bad English





Your smile is warming (and charming). Your smile is like a ray of sunshine; it can illuminate a dark world. Your smile is infectious. People can not help but smile when they see you smile. Your smile brings encouragement. Your smile is not just a smile. Your smile touches people's hearts. Your smile is an expression of your love. How can anyone find it hard to love someone with this smile?





Preaching during the STAND 2012 Conference at
Taytay New Life Fellowship.
(photo by Genmar Villanueva)

"Consuming fire fan into flame,
A passion for Your name."
-Consuming Fire, Hillsong United

No one cannot deny your passion for the Lord. At a young age, you gave your life for Him. You gave your life to serve Him. You could have spent your time working for companies that will surely give you a great career yet you chose to be engaged in the business of God, in the business of fishing people. What an encouragement your life is to many young people like me. May the fire and passion for the Lord continue to be ablaze in your heart. 










"I'll be waiting for you baby
I'll be holding back the darkest night
Love is waiting til we're ready, til it's right
Love is waiting."
-Love is waiting, Brooke Fraser

*cough cough* To whom should this song be sung to? I wonder, I wonder. But whoever he is, he is blessed! You are a beautiful woman inside and out. What you have is true beauty - beauty that is coming from within and  is radiating. I hope the right man soon find this beauty. And I hope you find his beauty too. :) 
Yey! Wishing to hear wedding bells soon. <3







H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y , A T E   J O Y!!!



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOAL

ANSWERED PRAYER

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS