Live In The Moment, Judie

I wanted to do something special for your birthday. I didn't want an ordinary "Happy Birthday" greeting posted on your facebook wall. So I said, I'm gonna make a blog post. I didn't know what to do at first... until  I remembered how you love Jason Mraz' song, "Living in the Moment". So here is my special birthday message. :)

"If this life is one act
Why do we lay all these traps?
We put them right in our path

When we just wanna be free"

You've been through a lot in your life before you met and became serious with Jesus. You've made mistakes which led to... you know.... not so good times. Made poor choices, took some detours. And... as the song has said...  laid the traps in the path. 
But you WANTED TO BE FREE.. free from all which bonded you.

"I will not waste my days
Making up all kinds of ways
To worry about all the things
That will not happen to me"

And so you came to the point when you realize that it has to stop. No more wasting time. You have to be serious. You left your comfort zone to follow Jesus. You decided to leave the things which you thought were the most important, especially that relationship you had. Despite the uncertainties, you faced your new life with a renewed mind, soul and spirit. No more worrying about tomorrow for you now have your confidence in Jesus. 

"So I just let go of what I know I don't know
And I know I'll only do this by
Living in the moment
Living our life
Easy and breezy
With peace in my mind
With peace in my heart
Peace in my soul
Wherever I'm going, I'm already home
Living in the moment"

And so you learned how to be dependent on Jesus... to completely obey and trust in Him. You learned the secret to having a life with peace in mind, heart and soul is being with Him. Despite losing the things you thought were the most important, you gained much more.You know you are home in Jesus; and being home gave you peace. You found the place where you belong, in the arms of our Lord and Savior. 

"I'm letting myself off the hook for things I've done
I let my past go past
And now I'm having more fun
I'm letting go of the thoughts
That do not make me strong
And I believe this way can be the same for everyone"

There was a time when the issues of the past crept in. You gave in. But through Jesus, you were able to come back... and sure you came back with a BANG!!!! With all the opportunities God is giving you to serve Him... You are having "more fun". We'll  never get rid of life issues. There will always be unsettled ones. But then you learned how to dance gracefully despite the distractions and crazy stuff around you.

"I can't walk through life facing backwards
I have tried
I tried more than once to just make sure
And I was denied the future I'd been searching for
But I spun around and hurt no more
By living in the moment
Living my life
Easy and breezy
With peace in my mind
With peace in my heart
Got peace in my soul
Wherever I'm going, I'm already home"

I know you did something recently to settle things with someone. I don't know yet how it went but I hope it made things better between the two of you. You should't dwell in the past forever. You won't see the future if you walk backwards.

Live your moments... take things easy and breezy. Though life throws boulders of problems... Hey you've got a BIG GOD!!! He can just pick those boulders like they are tiny tiny tiny, itzy bitzy grains of whatever. Compared to God, problems are nanoparticles. Or even smaller. Hahaha!!!

Always remember Romans 8:38-89,

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER!!! :)
LIVE IN THE MOMENT...


From a sister who loves you dearly,
April





Song: "Living In The Moment" by Jason Mraz from his album "Love Is A Four Letter Word" released in 2012



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOAL

ANSWERED PRAYER

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS