The Name of JESUS


JESUS is not just a scripture. And He's definitely not just a relic.

JESUS, who is God, went down to the earth and saved mankind from all sins.

 JESUS is a friend. 

JESUS is someone you can rely on when you're weary.

JESUS heals.

JESUS makes miracles.

JESUS loves his brothers, mothers, sisters and friends.

JESUS never rejects sinners who come to Him.
He even comes to them.
He knocks at each person's heart.

For us to love God and to love people.
To follow Him the way he lived here on earth.
To put our Faith in Him, the only begotten Son.
To enjoy the riches and glory that the Father gives through Him.
That's what JESUS wants.

And though we are not worthy,  JESUS  still loves us truly.



A lot of people overlook this Name.
A lot of people take this Name for granted.
But this Name makes our hearts beat each and everyday.
And so...

This Name, I breathe.
This Name, I lift up high.
I do my very best for His will to be fulfilled in my life.
He's the driver of my life.
And as long as I know this fact...
As long as JESUS reigns in me...
I know I will have the best trip of my life!




VCF Team Thailand (Judie - 5th person from the left)
Photo Taken by Francis Daniel Tolentino
And here I am making the next steps.
I'm gonna tell the world about His name.
Gonna share His love that abounds in me.
Nothing is going to stop me
For I know JESUS is with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOAL

ANSWERED PRAYER

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS