The Beginning

Judie and I are both teachers. We met last April 2011. I was a fresh graduate and she... well, it's complicated. (Right, sister?) Here's a short background about this sisterhood.


PRE-TEACHING:


APRIL: Before I graduated from college, I asked the Lord where I should go. I asked and asked and still found myself so worried about the future. Yet, as I kept on asking, God gave me the direction to get a job which is not just about money, fame nor worldly success - a job which will enable me to have positive impact and influence on people. And so I had two options in my mind: (1) to work in the government (which will allow me to give back to the Filipino people who financed my education) or (2) to teach.
God moved and gave me the opportunity to teach. He has blessed me with a great platform to share His words to the young generation. In the same way, it is a great privilege for me to stand in front of young people, teach them and represent Jesus. Throughout my life's journey, God has always been faithful to me. My life has become much more (actually, the best) when I came to know Jesus and committed myself to following Him.


JUDIE: I have known the Lord since 2007 but I haven't fully given up every part of my life to His Lordship. I knew that holding back something from Him won't lead me to maturity. February 2011 when I finally let go and let God. Ever since that decision, God continually poured out His blessings one after another. He led me to work as a preschool teacher, He gave me a second family who would always be there to look out for me, He allowed me to speak about His Word in the lives of the youth and He allowed good people to join me in this journey. Since then, my life has never been the same.


First day was the beginning of a new chapter in our lives - lives as school teachers. And that was also the beginning of a beautiful friendship between us.


We talk a lot about our spiritual lives.  We can comfortably share to each other our weaknesses and struggles (and starting now, we get to share them to you as well) But more importantly, we get to tell each other the greatness of God in our lives. Despite our different weaknesses and struggles, we agree that God always let us experience the victory.


We write these experiences... separately. We have separate notes about our spiritual journey. Then, we thought, "Why keep these notes when these could help others just as how we have helped each other?"
What we want is for us to be able to tell the world, tell YOU, how great God is... How He is transforming us into Christlikeness... How our spiritual journey progresses... And how God can do the same for you... Or even more... Let us help each other be FAITHFUL to our God. Let us finish the race which we started and long for the day when God tells us "Well done, good and faithful servant."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOAL

ANSWERED PRAYER

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS