If The Lord Had Not Been On Our Side



If the Lord had not been on my side, I would’ve been a loser since I was born.

If the Lord had not been on my side, my family would’ve remained in poverty and we will not have enough food for ourselves.

If the Lord had not been on my side, I wouldn’t be able to study at the University of the Philippines.

If the Lord had not been on my side, I would’ve fallen real hard on every relationship I had. I would’ve had a family at an early age.

If the Lord had not been on my side, I wouldn’t have been a good teacher. I wouldn’t have a lot of patience for the children. I would’ve been a strict and snob teacher without the Lord.

If the Lord had not been on my side, I wouldn’t gain this much knowledge and wisdom that the Lord had given me.

If the Lord had not been on my side, I’ll surely live a miserable life.


BUT I HAVE THE LORD. HE IS WITH ME AND HE IS ON MY SIDE. 


-Judie

Comments

  1. How do you think your life could have been had the Lord been not on your side???

    Feel free to share your thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOAL

ANSWERED PRAYER

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS